All-Inclusive Offerings covered by Christensen Arms
- Dates: Aug 13-16, Oct 27-Oct 30 (Oct 27- Nov 1 if hunting)
- Rifle Options: Use Christensen Arms demo rifle, or bring your own
- Gear: scope rings, bi-pod, gun case, backpack, ear protection, and more!
- Transportation: Private transportation from San Antonio Airport
- Accommodations: Private, deluxe cabin
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
*any applicable trophy fees not included
Responsibilities of QUEST Guests
- Guests are responsible for their travel to and from San Antonio International Airport
- Guests are responsible for their own ammunition (160-200 rounds recommended). FTW Ranch has ammo for purchase at the event.
- Guests are responsible for all trophy fees if hunting – Please click here for more information
What happens if I suddenly can’t attend the event?
If you are unable to attend the event, you will not receive your security deposit back.
Are there payment plans?
Not for this experience. All payments must be paid in full within 48 hours of reserving your QUEST spot. If we do not receive your payment within 48 hours of you reserving your spot, we will release your spot.
Can I bring a friend?
One QUEST reservation is good for one person.
What if I already have some or all of my gear but want to go through the training?
Our QUEST events are an all-in experience. Regardless if you want to use other gear, the price of the QUEST experience will not change.
What are the cabins like?
Each cabin is well-appointed and includes an en-suite private bathroom, air-conditioning/heat, linens/towels, etc.
How far away is FTW Ranch from San Antonio?
FTW Ranch is approximately 2.5 hours west of San Antonio, located deep in Texas’s hill country – note that cell reception is spotty to non-existent at the ranch, but WiFi and landlines are available.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
If QUESTS participants have special dietary needs or restrictions, please inform us in advance to prepare accommodations.
What should I wear?
Pack appropriately for the time period of the year. Layers are suggested, as are a sturdy pair of hiking boots. Make sure to include a packable rain suit just in case of inclement weather.
How can I learn more about FTW Ranch?
Visit their website.