Solid construction with an adjustable length of pull and cheekpiece height make this stock an excellent option for varmint and long-range target rifles. The 28 oz weight adds heft and balance to heavy-barreled rifles. Requires standard rifle-length A2 buffer, receiver extension buffer tube, and spring (not included). Includes mounting hardware and 2 ambidextrous sling loops. When compared to the standard A2 stock, the Magpul PRS length of pull adjustment goes from .25″ shorter than the A2 to .75″ longer than the A2.
- This stock requires a rifle length buffer, buffer tube extension, and spring which must be purchased separately.
- The AR-10 PRS can be used on an AR-15 for additional clearance between the charging handle and the cheek rest.
- Length: Adjustable from 10.45 to 11.45″
- LOP Adjustment: Range of 1″, (39 clicks at 0.025″ per click)
- LOP Min/Max: 13.3 to 14.3″
- Cheek Heigh Adjustment: 3/4″, (29 clicks at 0.026″/click)
- Weight (with receiver extension): 1.85 lb