BUYER REBATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Eligibility. The Christensen Arms’ (“Sponsor”) Buyer Rebate Terms & Conditions (the “Rebate”) is open only to legal residents of the United States with a valid U.S. mailing address who, at the time of purchase of an Eligible Product, as defined below, are at least 18 years of age and, in the applicable jurisdiction(s), also of the legal age which age is applicable to his/her purchase of an Eligible Product under the applicable law(s) (“Participant”). Rebate offer terms valid only for paid in full purchase made in the U.S., by U.S. citizens, and from Sponsor-approved and authorized dealers. Purchases of Eligible Products made at Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels, Bass Pro/Cabelas, or Carolina Caliber do not qualify for this Rebate. Layaways do not qualify for Rebate. Limit one rebate per person. Rebate will be in amount of $350 provided for each Eligible Product as provided in these Terms & Conditions excluding taxes. Must submit proof of purchase and verification information to be eligible as outlined on the submission form. Proof of purchase to include dealer name, purchase date, firearm purchased, serial number and confirmation of payment in full. Directors, management, staff, employees of Sponsor or any of its/their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, suppliers, distributors, retailers or any other company or individual of Sponsor are not eligible. Rebate issued only after Sponsor’s receipt and verification of all required and submitted information. Rebate issued only in U.S. dollars. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost or misdirected submissions containing Participant’s Rebate submission request and/or Rebate. Any discounts or promotions that exceed the MSRP minimum qualifying purchase price will void any Rebate. Rebate is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes customer’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions. Rebate offer void where prohibited.
- Eligible Products. Eligible Products are the following qualified and authentic Christensen Arms products: Mesa and Mesa Titanium; Ridgeline and Ridgeline Titanium. The Rebate is only for in-stock Mesa and Ridgeline models and excludes the following: all special orders, Mesa FFT, Mesa Titanium FFT, Mesa Long Range, Ridgeline FFT, Ridgeline Titanium FFT, Ridgeline Scout or any Mesa and Ridgeline rifles with a Sitka Optifade camo pattern. MSRP minimum qualifying purchase for Mesa ($1299.99), Mesa Titanium ($1879.99), Ridgeline ($1999.99) and Ridgeline Titanium ($2499.99).
- Sponsor: TDJ Buyers LLC d/b/a Christensen Arms, 550 N. Cemetery Rd., Gunnison, UT 84634.
- Rebate Period. Rebates will only be issued for Eligible Products purchased by a Participant between September 1, 2022 and September 30, 2022 and for which complete and accurate claim verification documents are received by Sponsor by October 7, 2022 or within fifteen (15) calendar days of such purchase – whichever is earlier.
- Rebate Claim Verification. To claim a Rebate, Participant shall (a) Warranty Register the Eligible Product(s) through the Rebate Portal accessible by way of the QR code and/or URL listed below; (b) submit a copy of the original purchase receipt showing the Eligible Product information above, the purchase date, serial number of the applicable Eligible Product, proof of payment in full, the authorized dealer information; and (c) submit Participant’s full legal name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. To be eligible and verified, the Eligible Product purchase receipt and the Warranty Registered must be under the same name. Incomplete and/or unverifiable submissions will disqualify Participant for any Rebate. Rebates will only be paid on final qualifying purchases. The applicable QR code and/or URL are:
- Rebate Issuance. Rebates will only be paid in U.S. dollars. Qualifying Rebates are issued by via e-mail to the e-mail submitted by Participant at the time of Rebate Claim Verification and are made by sending a digital check which will provide four different methods of cashing such digital check. Digital Rebate checks are to be sent out on December 9, 2022 by Checkissuing.com.
- General. Sponsor may amend these Rebate Terms & Conditions from time to time in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Rebates are limited time offers and are available only while supplies last.
- Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Rebate, Participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Rebate Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its/their designee(s) which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Rebate promotion; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor and its/their parent(s), subsidiary and affiliated companies and/or other organizations and/or persons responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Rebate promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a Participant’s participation in the Rebate promotion; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an Participant’s participation in the Rebate promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any Rebate.
- Dispute Resolution. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Rebate promotion, each Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Rebate shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of JAMS and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the sponsor; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Rebate), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Participants further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Rebate, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Rebate, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, Participant agrees that, by participating in the Rebate, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Rebate shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Rebate, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Questions: Please email: email@example.com