Christensen Arms Elite Gear Giveaway—Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The promotion is sponsored by TDJ Buyer, Inc. d/b/a Christensen Arms, 550 Cemetery Rd, Gunnison, UT 84634 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: ELITE GEAR GIVEAWAY (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to those who sign up at https://gleam.io/quEg0/elite-gear-giveaway.The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States (excluding New York and Florida), ages 18 and older, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Christensen Arms (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Entrants located in California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island will NOT be eligible to win the SilencerCo suppressor, as civilian suppressor ownership is currently illegal in those states.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant (“You”) agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor’s decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to qualify all entries and to reject any entries that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by Sponsor.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 03 August, 2023 at 12:00AM CDT and ends at on 18 August, 2023 at 11:59PM CDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://gleam.io/quEg0/elite-gear-giveaway and pass any verification requirements (email or fraud score) set by the Sponsor. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive the following prizes:
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the Grand Prize (approximate retail value $9,500 USD): Ridgeline FFT, the Grand Prize Winner will select the Action Finish and Stock Finish of his or her choice, as well as his or her desired Caliber. The Grand Prize Winner must select from the Action Finish, Stock Finish, Caliber, Barrel Length, and Barrel Twist options provided by Sponsor. No customization will be allowed. If the Grand Prize Winner is left-handed, he or she must choose from left-handed Action Finish, Stock Finish, Caliber, Barrel Length, and Barrel Twist options provided by Sponsor.A SilencerCo suppressor and Hornady ammunition will be matched to the chambering of Grand Prize Winner’s selected Ridgeline FFT rifle. The process for claiming and taking ownership of the Grand Prize SilencerCo suppressor is as follows: Fill out a BATFE Form 4 in person or eForm 4 online with your dealer at time of purchase, Obtain two passport photos and submit them with your Form 4, Have your fingerprints taken for your FBI Form FB-258, Inform your local CLEO (Chief Law Enforcement Officer) of your intent to own a suppressor, Pay a $200 tax stamp to the BATFE and submit it with your Form 4, Wait for the ATF to approve your Form 4 before the suppressor is transferred into your possession, Your dealer will notify you when your silencer is ready for pickup. To obtain the Grand Prize SilencerCo suppressor, you must meet the following qualifications: Reside in one of the 42 states that currently allow civilian ownership, Be a resident of the United States, Be legally eligible to purchase a firearm, Pass a BATFE background check, Be at least 21 years of age to purchase from a dealer, Be at least 18 years of age to purchase from another citizen. Detailed information on the process of buying a suppressor can be found here. Grand Prize also includes One (1) Novix Echo Hunt Ready System, One (1) Montana Knife Company Blackfoot 2.0 knife, Six (6) pieces of SITKA Gear apparel including a Stratus Bib, Stratus Jacket, Stratus Beanie, Traverse Jacket, Fanatic Hoody, and Fanatic Glove, One (1) Leupold VX-6HD 3-18×44 (30mm) CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Illum. FireDot Duplex optic, One (1) Mystery Ranch METCALF Pack, One (1) YETI GOBOX 60 Gear Case, One (1) YETI Penga 75 Duffel, and One (1) pair of Schnee’s Mission boots.
- One (1) First Runner-Up Winner will receive the First Runner-Up Prize (approximate retail value $1,219 USD): One (1) $300 Christensen Arms gift card (redeemable only at www.christensenarms.com), One (1) Montana Knife Company Stonewall Skinner knife, One (1) YETI GOBOX 15 Gear Case, and One (1) pair of Schnee’s Beartooth 0g boots.
- One (1) Second Runner-Up Winner will receive the Second Runner-Up Prize (approximate retail value $150 USD) : One (1) $150 Christensen Arms gift card (redeemable only at www.christensenarms.com).
- One (1) Third Runner-Up Winner will receive the Third Runner-Up Prize (approximate retail value $150 USD) : One (1) $150 Christensen Arms gift card (redeemable only at www.christensenarms.com).
- One (1) Fourth Runner-Up Winner will receive the Fourth Runner-Up Prize (approximate retail value $150 USD) : One (1) $150 Christensen Arms gift card (redeemable only at www.christensenarms.com).
Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is non transferable. Substitution of the Prize or transfer/assignment of the Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the Prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. NON-MONETARY PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) BEYOND THE CUSTOMARY REPRESENTATIONS PROVIDED WHEN THE PRIZE IS SOLD AT RETAIL. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. For the Grand Prize. All local laws apply. Only the Winners may take possession of their respective Prizes. Failure to comply with all applicable laws will result in the forfeiture of the entire Prize and another Winner will be selected to receive that Prize. All firearms and suppressors are subject to all local, state, and federal laws. Any and all firearms and suppressors purchased or won are required to be transferred through a registered Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selections and Notifications: All Winners will be selected by random draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. Sponsor will choose one (1) Grand Prize Winner, one (1) First Runner-Up Winner, one (1) Second Runner-Up Winner, one (1) Third Runner-Up Winner, one (1) Fourth Runner-Up Winner and one (1) Fifth Runner-Up Winner. The Winners will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes by the any Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the Winner’s disqualification as a Winner, and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. Sponsor may require Winners to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, wherever lawful, as a precondition to award of a prize. If any Winner fails to sign and return the requested documents to Sponsor within two (2) business days, that Winner may be disqualified, and the prize will thereafter be awarded to an alternate Winner from the remaining entrants using the procedure specified above.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: You are participating in the Sweepstakes voluntarily. You assume all such risks and all related damages and losses, whether caused in whole or in part by any act or omission of Sponsor or its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and licensors (“Sponsor Parties”), even where such acts or omissions are negligent. You voluntarily release, waive, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor Parties from any and all claims, demands or causes of action for property damage, bodily injury, wrongful death, loss of services or other claims arising from or relating to your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession and use of any Prize. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OR MANNER OF COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF THE SPONSOR PARTIES HAD ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING OF THE OFFER OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY PRIZES. BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE AND BY SIGNING AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE, IF REQUESTED, THE WINNER CONSENTS TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME AND ADDRESS BY SPONSOR FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED. NO ENTRIES WILL BE RETURNED. ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select Winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Christensen Arms and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Governing Law: These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the United States Federal Arbitration Act, other applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- Disputes: ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE VALIDITY, APPLICABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“CLAIM”), SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF YOUR CLAIMS QUALIFY. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its then-applicable Commercial Arbitration Rules. The AAA’s rules are available at http://www.adr.org/. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that the hearing will be conducted in Salt Lake City, Utah. The decision of the arbitrator on all matters relating to a Claim shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. WE EACH AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR ARBITRATION. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND AGREE THAT SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN DENVER, COLORADO. YOU HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF SUCH COURTS AND WAIVE ANY OBJECTION ON THE GROUNDS OF VENUE, FORUM NON-CONVENIENS OR ANY SIMILAR GROUNDS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the Winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be construed, limited, modified or, if necessary, severed to the extent necessary to eliminate its invalidity or unenforceability, without in any way affecting the remaining parts of these Official Rules.