FALL 2023 NATIONAL SALES PROMOTION OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility. The Christensen Arms’ (“Sponsor”) Fall 2023 National Sales Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States with a valid U.S. mailing address who, at the time of purchase of an Eligible Product, as defined below, are at least 18 years of age and, in the applicable jurisdiction(s), also of the legal age which age is applicable to his/her purchase of an Eligible Product under the applicable law(s) (“Participant”). Promotion offer terms valid only for paid in full purchase made in the U.S., by U.S. citizens, and from Sponsor-approved and authorized dealers (“Qualified Dealer”). Layaways and preowned rifles do not qualify for Promotion. Limit two Promotion Gift Cards (as defined below) per person. Promotion Gift Card(s) will be in amount(s) provided for each Eligible Product as provided in these Terms & Conditions excluding taxes. Must submit proof of purchase, verification and all other information to be eligible. Directors, management, staff, employees of Sponsor or any of its/their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, suppliers, distributors, retailers, resellers or any other company or individual of Sponsor are not eligible. Promotion issued only after Sponsor’s receipt and verification of all required and submitted information. Promotion card issued only in U.S. dollars. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost or misdirected submissions containing Participant’s Promotion submission request and/or Promotion. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes customer’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions. Promotion offer void where prohibited.
- The Promotion. Qualified, verified customers who submit verified proof of purchase on Eligible Products, as defined below, and who are in compliance with all of these Terms & Conditions will receive an electronic Promotion gift card with qualified purchase (“Promotion Gift Card”). Promotion Gift card(s) may be used toward future purchases made on or before December 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm CDT of Christensen Arms’ in-stock products.
- Eligible Products. Eligible Products that qualify for a Promotion Gift Card are the following new, authentic Christensen Arms products purchased from a Qualified Dealer:
Only products expressly listed as Eligible Products qualify for a Promotion Gift Card. Without limitation, the following firearms are excluded from the Promotion and are not eligible for a Promotion Gift Card: all firearms featuring Sitka patterns, Tan/Black Mesa and Ridgeline Special Editions, CA5five6 and CA5five6 FFT products; used products; and products purchased through the Christensen Arms Pro Deal, Dealer Rewards Program, Distributor Rewards Program, Military / Law Enforcement Discount, and/or VIP Program.
- Sponsor: TDJ Buyer, Inc. d/b/a Christensen Arms, 550 N. Cemetery Rd., Gunnison, UT 84634 (“Sponsor”).
- Promotion Period. Promotion only applies to Eligible Products purchased by a Participant between August 14, 2023 at 12:00 am CDT and October 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm CDT and for which complete and accurate claim verification documents and Submission(s) (as defined below) are received by Sponsor within thirty (30) calendar days of the applicable Participant’s purchase as it appears on the original electronic purchase receipt. Purchases made before and/or after the Promotion Period are not eligible.
- Promotion Claim Submission and Verification. To claim a Promotion Gift Card, Participant shall submit qualifying documents as follows:
- print and fully complete the official Promotion submission form, in its entirety, which form is accessible through the Promotion Portal at the following URL: (“Submission Form”); and
- send (via United States Postal Service, Federal Express or UPS) the following items to Sponsor at the address listed below: (A) the completed Submission Form; (B) the original purchase receipt which includes, among other information, proof of the Eligible Product(s) and payment information above, the purchase date, serial number of the applicable Eligible Product, and proof of payment in full (collectively, the “Submission(s)”). NO HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- The Submission shall be sent to Sponsor at the following address:
PO Box 965
Gunnison, UT 84634
ATTN: Fall 2023 National Sales Promotion
- Verification. Upon receipt of a Submission, Sponsor will review each Participant’s Submission to verify the purchase is legitimate and that it fully adheres to these Terms & Conditions. Incomplete, illegible and/or unverifiable Submissions will disqualify Participant for any Promotion participation, including but not limited to receipt of a Promotion Gift Card.
- Promotion Issuance. After verification, Promotion Gift Cards will be emailed to Participant at the e-mail contained on the applicable Submission. The email will include redemption instructions. Promotion Gift Cards are only issued in U.S. dollars, the code(s) may be redeemed as instructed on the Promotion Gift Card and may only be redeemed toward purchases of in stock items made online at www.christensenarms.com. Out of stock items are not eligible for use with Promotion Gift Card(s). Allow up to two (2) weeks for e-mail delivery of Promotion Gift Card(s).
- General. Sponsor may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Promotions are limited time offers and are available only while supplies last. Apparent or actual use of fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion will disqualify any Participant in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be construed, limited, modified or, if necessary, severed to the extent necessary to eliminate its invalidity or unenforceability, without in any way affecting the remaining parts of these Official Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. Participants participate in the Promotion voluntarily. By participating in the Promotion, Participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Promotion Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its/their designee(s) which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor and its/their parent(s), subsidiary and affiliated companies and/or other organizations and/or persons responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or for a Participant’s failure to receive notices and/or Participant’s provision of incorrect or non-functioning information and/or for any failure or lack of delivery to Sponsor for Sponsor’s actual receipt of a Submission; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any Promotion.
- Dispute Resolution. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of JAMS and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the sponsor; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Participants further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, Participant agrees that, by participating in the Promotion, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Questions: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following in the subject line: “Fall 2023 National Sales Promotion”.